Monday 10 February 2014

#72 February

Due to a slight technical hitch, half term and blogger gremlins the February post is a little late!!! 
But better late than never :) and the team have done a FANTASTIC JOB with this mood board!! 

Here is the mood board for February
Photo Credit
You should also include three of these: staples, masks, misting, feathers, flair.

Helene Bogren
I used a mask (with red acrylic paint), pink mist and a flair. I also used grey watercolour on the background

Sara Pettersson

I used purple (though it's looking black) mist, a homemade minatureflair and black staples.


I have been inspired by the writing on the wall and colors. I used a feather, misting and staples.


Kerry:

 Maria Krafft
I was inspired by everything on the mood board! The colours, the glitter and the feeling. I used feathers, flair, and mists.

Lee
This mood board rocked!  I loved the colors and the rockabilly type images.  However, it was the skulls that spoke to me.  I took this picture the first day I was able to leave my house after having the flu.  The sweet victory of recovery. I used chipboard feathers, masks and misting.  

Link up by march the 15th to win a small prize (winners pay a contribution towards postage - only because I'm not a business and can't afford the postage each month it's not something I want to do :( ) 

Can't await to see what you create!

 WINNERS OF PREVIOUS CHALLENGES TO BE ANNOUNCED IN A BUMPER POST ON TUESDAY EVENING!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I didn't see a linky for the rockin Feb mood board, only the January one ? I know some sites were having problems so I hope I am doing the right thing here and adding my link:
    http://sweetscrapsbykarrie.blogspot.ca/2014/03/galleons.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab use of a limited colour palette - greatexamples from the DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx